Location: Washington, DC
The Outrage (www.the-outrage.com) is a new and fast-growing startup that aims to blend activism and fashion. We sell killer feminist clothes and accessories and donate a portion of every sale to organizations that fight for women’s rights.
You’ll be the right-hand woman or man to the CEO. If you’re a multi-tasker that can find calm in chaos and execute in a fast-paced environment we’d love to hear from you. You’ll gain exposure and skills in every area of e-commerce.
Responsibilities will change and evolve with the right candidate, but may include:
- creating and executing social media strategies
- maintaining vendor relationships and inventory management
- customer service and outreach
- sourcing and product development
- packing and shipping orders
Experience and Skills:
- Sharp sense of style
- Entrepreneurial and able to tackle problems with little direction
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop preferred but not required
- Extremely organized
- Basic Excel
- Related college degree
We offer a monthly stipend commensurate with experience. If it’s a good fit, we’re hoping this internship turns into a full-time position.
Email info@the-outrage with ‘Internship Application’ as the subject line. Please include a brief statement about what would make you an excellent intern as well as your current resume.