Position: Operations Specialist
Location: Washington, DC
The Outrage is a new and fast-growing startup that aims to blend activism and fashion. We're a feminist and activist apparel company for lovers of equality. With every single purchase, we donate to organizations like Planned Parenthood, ACLU, the Women's March, etc. We're on a mission to raise $1 million and we're killing it. See more at www.the-outrage.com
Position is available at our DC location located at 2439 18th Street. This is a full-time position and requires availability on the weekends.
Responsibilities will change and evolve with the right candidate, but will likely include:
- Interact with customers, share our mission, and help them find what they need!
- Create and manage content for all social media
- Use your creativity to visualize merchandise displays and ensure store is always stocked and ready for customers
- Manage and maintain shipping and logistics processes
- Operate register and complete daily reports
- Ensure backroom area is organized and ready to receive and flow goods
- Retail experience is a huge plus!
Experience and Skills:
- Sharp sense of style
- Entrepreneurial and able to tackle problems with little direction
- Extremely organized
Send your resume and a brief cover letter to info@the-outrage with ‘DC Operations Specialist Application’ as the subject line.