Say Their Names Postcard
The message: George Floyd, Sandra Bland, Trayvon Martin, Nina Pop, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tony McDade, Philando Castile, Breonna Taylor, and SO. MANY. MORE. Tell your reps we need to protect ALL Black lives.*
1. Choose what you want to pay. We want everyone to be able to participate so we're offering multiple prices.
- $3 covers labor and postage
- $5 covers some of our operating costs
- $10 gives us some breathing room to keep this thing going
2. Enter your message that will fit on a postcard in the 'Special instructions for seller.' We'll handwrite it and send it on your behalf.
3. Enter your recipient's address in the shipping address. When mailing to your reps, please enter their name and office address. Mailing addresses for Senators can be found here and for House of Representatives can be found here.
Want to send a lot of postcards? You can email a spreadsheet to us instead of checking out individually: reach out to email@example.com and we'll take care of you.
Benefits those who have lost their jobs due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
The gear: A 4x6" matte finish postcard.
*Note: The phrase "Say Their Names" is derived from the original phrase "Say Her Name" — a movement raising awareness to the often invisible names and stories of Black women and girls. While "Say Their Names" is commonly used to include a spectrum of gender identities, we own the impact that using "Say Their Names" erases the experiences of Black women. To learn more on the "Say Her Name" Movement, please read here and watch this video.